The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is a registered charity and the professional voice for environmental health. It sets standards, accredits courses and qualifications for the education of members and other environmental health practitioners.
As a centre we are accredited by CIEH to teach their:
- CIEH Health & Safety in the Workplace Level 1
- CIEH Health & Safety in the Workplace Level 2
- CIEH Health & Safety in the Workplace Level 3
- CIEH Health & Safety in the Workplace Level 4
- CIEH Health & Safety in the Workplace Refresher Level 2
- CIEH Food Safety Level 1
- CIEH Food Safety In Catering Level 2 Award
- CIEH Food Safety in Catering Refresher Level 2
- CIEH Supervising Food Safety in Catering Level 3 Award
- CIEH Managing Food Safety in Catering Level 3
- CIEH Principles of Risk Assessment Level 2
- CIEH Principles of Risk Assessment Level 3
- CIEH Hygeine in Health & Social Care Level 2
- CIEH Health & Safety in Health & Social Care Level 2
Our CIEH Centre Number is 58153
OCN Credit4Learning is an Accrediting Organisation which supports providers who deliver training and educational programmes to learners of varying skills, experience and ambitions.
The recognition of bespoke training and learning is their speciality and one of the main facets of the organisation is the provision of a bespoke accreditation service that reflects both the needs of the learner and the learning provider.
Over the years they have developed relationships with independent training companies, training communities, trade unions, commercial training providers, public, private and third sector organisations as well as prisons, and academic institutions.
OCN courses we deliver are:
- Brain Damage Injury Awareness
- End of Life Care
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nutrition and Wellbeing
- Parkinsons Disease
- Personal Safety and Lone Working
- Risk Assessment – Manual Handling 1 Day
- Stroke (Full Day)
- Stroke (Half Day)
- The hidden elements of Stroke
Our OCN Provider Number is 56356