6 Hours (Full Day)
£500 + VAT for a half day with up to 20 participants
Travel cost and subsistence charges may be incurred dependant on location of training.
We do offer group or organisational discounts on application
This course could be run at our Training Centre in Rainham, Kent, but is typically run at client locations throughout the UK.
Assessment & Award
The course assessment is a short exercise aimed at ensuring staff have gained the necessary knowledge. On successful completion candidates will be awarded the appropriate certificate.
- Employee Responsibilities
- Definition of Customer Service
- Customer Service Consequences – an Exercise
- The Importance of Listening to Customers
- Listening Tips
- The Differences between Good Customer Service and Bad Customer Service
- 10 Rules for Good Customer Service
- Exercise – Using the Correct Language when Talking to Customers
- Reasons why Customers Stray
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- The Importance of Good Communication
- The Use of Good Questioning Techniques
- Creating an Impression – First Impressions Last…….
- Company Policies and Procedures
By the end of this course participants will:
- Have discussed the meaning of customer service
- Be aware of the importance of listening and communicating effectively with customers
- Have considered the difference between good and bad customer service
- Discussed how to deal with an angry customer
- Be able to demonstrate how, buy using examples, the importance of good questioning and effective communication techniques
- Have considered their own company policy and procedures with regard to conduct of behaviour etc